New! The E Club Social E-Mail Addresses and Accounts!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Topic New! The E Club Social E-Mail Addresses and Accounts!

If you don't know already, Facebook has just recently released "@facebook.com" e-mail addresses and accounts. Before I announce this predictable (from the title) news, let's flash back to when the new The E Club (theeclub.info) was created...

The E Club's new creator, WebStarts, gave The E Club custom e-mail addresses for getting a domain name, and using its paid Pro Plus Package. These e-mail accounts and addresses were powered by Google Apps, and they had the "@theeclub.info" name. The E Club was a new e-mail provider! Very Happy

Now, we flash back to today, when I had the genius idea of giving members of The E Club Social their own e-mail addresses, if they chose to have one. The only problem? There weren't any "@social.theeclub.info" named e-mail addresses. Besides, the name was way too long.

Then, I thought back to the "@theeclub.info" e-mail addresses that I have created, improving The E Club's services, such as ENews, our newsletter.

I had another idea, that I could just make "[username][email protected]" addresses. They would be long, but they are more professional than nothing or something like Gmail. Today, I made that happen, by creating my e-mail address for The E Club Social, which is [email protected]. Cool, isn't it?

You can get your very own e-mail address on The E Club Social in just a click away. All you need to do is reply to the Private Message that was sent to you from me, saying that you want a custom e-mail address from The E Club Social.

Remember, feel free to contact me anytime at [email protected].

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-TheEClub | View My Profile

/TheEClub
The E Club Social Platinum Participant
The E Club Social Platinum Participant

My Posts : 55

View user profile http://theeclub.info http://plus.theeclub.info/user/TheEClub

Back to top Go down